The functionality and comfort of any office in a bank, coworking, industrial plant, business and call centers begins with renovation. Whether the working space will become convenient for each of the employees, attractive to customers and visitors, depends primarily on the competent design and materials used. An equally important factor is the choice of a contractor who is able to implement the most creative and complex renovation project in a modern office in an organized, technological, high-quality manner.
High-quality finishing of commercial premises on a turnkey basis
If the interior of the call center, branch of your bank, coworking is far from ideal, it is worth contacting professionals in their field who are familiar with the technical requirements for the safe operation of commercial real estate. There are many construction organizations specializing in renovation and finishing work in the capital today, so it will not be difficult to choose an experienced team capable of transforming the space in a short time, turning an ordinary object into an ergonomic, functional, modern office.
The majority of customers prefer firms that provide a full range of services: from design development, design, installation of utilities to the completion of meeting rooms, lounges, staff, and manager’s offices with office furnishings. For owners of business real estate, the most beneficial office renovation is “turnkey”. In this case, the owners receive a premise that is completely ready for use.
Factors affecting the cost per square meter when renovating a modern office space
For most organizations, when planning office renovations, one of the priority aspects is the issue of cost. Prices depend on
• commercial real estate area;
• degree of complexity (cosmetic, design, capital), the scope of work;
• type/class of finishing materials used during the renovation;
• terms (since efficiency requires the involvement of a larger number of finishing specialists, urgent orders are more expensive for the owners of commercial premises);
• the need for engineering systems: replacement of electrical / wiring in the office, reconstruction of heat and water supply, installation of air conditioning, ventilation.
The cost of repairs also depends on the location of the office, which can be located both within the city and outside it. As a rule, the price already includes transportation, additional costs, cleaning, and removal of construction waste.
Advantages of customers who have entered into an agreement for the complex renovation of commercial real estate
1. Substantial savings. Cooperation with trusted suppliers of materials, reasonable prices for services will save up to 25% of the total budget.
2. Possibility of step-by-step payment.
3. Free planning solutions.
4. Guaranteed compliance with deadlines, compliance with the budget (planned and actual values) for an office renovation.
5. Implementation of projects of any complexity with consistently high-quality thanks to individual technical solutions, the best materials, and advanced engineering technologies.