Comfortable room design
An office is a place where the staff solves a variety of issues, plans and develops concepts that are designed to help make a profit. In order for this profit to be effective, it is important that all factors interact properly with each other. It’s not just about the company’s employees and their partners, but also about the atmosphere that should be in a modern office. The comfortable design of the room and the competent plan of seating of employees will help to reach effective work.
Comfortable room design
When planning workplaces in the office after the repair, it is necessary to rely on such factors as:
• area of the premises;
• specific office layout;
• total number of employees;
• customer flow.
Taking into account these parameters, the choice of furniture is made and its arrangement is planned. Renovation of the office and finishing of its working part is most often carried out in accordance with corporate standards. This stage is extremely responsible, so it is better to seek the help of professionals, such as such a reliable partner as Partner Create. When choosing a color scheme and stylistic orientation, it is recommended to take into account the psychological comfort of employees, as they spend a significant amount of time in the office.
Staff seating plan
When the company accepts the need to renovate the office, it is necessary to rebrand the workspace, make a plan for seating employees. You can use the following options:
• island option: 4 corner tables are used, each employee is behind his seat facing the other person. This method is great if there is noise in the workplace;
• linear type: assumes seating as in school – employees are located at tables arranged in rows, one after another. The distance between the rows can be any, including the organization of places to communicate with visitors. This method is optimal when employees need to interact;
• round table (or modular version): the principle of seating is to arrange several tables so that one large. Used in offices with a large area.
These are classic seating options, but first of all the principles depend on the designer’s idea. Even during the renovation of the office, specialists develop a unique project, select original furniture, which will be further placed in the interior, taking into account the functionality, all the nuances of the area, as well as reflecting the style of the company.
Ergonomics of the workplace
An important factor in the efficiency of the workflow is the ergonomics of the workplace. To achieve this, it is enough to create the following conditions:
• quality lighting: the main light may not be enough, so the workplace must be equipped with an outlet to connect a table lamp;
• layout of the work area: rational organization of space so that the employee spends a minimum of time to access the office and documents;
• sound insulation;
• Finishing materials used during the repair must comply with sanitary standards, as well as be practical and not very branded.
In an office where there are many visitors every day, it is advisable to protect employees from loud noise and prying eyes, which can cause discomfort to many. For this purpose, it is possible to establish various partitions.